Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some for the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an idea you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full line of services not seeking add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or patent idea perhaps is on the downswing in order to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick explore your patent idea they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for InventHelp Pittsburgh Headquarters that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.